is a research and development house based in Gainesville, Georgia.
One division of MetaMedia provides products
under the name GrowthModels.
GrowthModels products include the following.
- GisMaps, a web based GIS data mapping system for
data research. A simple demonstration of the value of maps
for data research can be seen here.
This simple demonstration presents
population (7 races, 2 ethnicities, 4 age groups),
fertility (fertile women), and housing data
down to the census block level
along with a few geographic features for the State of Georgia.
The system in development uses the same data store
as the demonstration, but is being designed to:
The GIS data mapping system in development can be seen
- be extended to easily access hundreds of data variables;
- allow the user to save and restore their working environment;
- let the user select an arbitrary map image size (up to approximately
4' by 4');
- provide drill drown to numbers, population pyramids, population projections;
- provide access to all of the Census SF1, SF3 data and TIGER geographic features.
- GrowthModels, an interactive population, land, water, and
commerical-industrial-business modeling tool that can be
tailored either for citizen education or for use by goverment
planners. Our GrowthModels demonstration is a
partial simulation of Hall County Georgia and can be seen
- Research and Analysis.
Recent research and analysis by
GrowthModels includes the following for Hall County:
- Some of the software
written by MetaMedia, Inc. for GrowthModels
is available through the
GNU General Public License and can be found
prepared a document on how to keep a Microsoft
Windows desktop computer system clean from viruses
that can be found
You can reach us at
include "mm/footer.inc" ?>